Follow these steps to install the DAS TM-protein predictions tool on your
- Save the content of this link on your
- Send an e-mail to email@example.com and ask for the key of the
code. Declare explicitly that you understand and accept the following
terms and conditions:
- - Academic / educational / non-profit users can install the DAS
code free of charge on their local computer systems. For industrial
installations we ask for 2000 euro single contribution to our research and
a hard-copy version of this declaration signed by the relevant
representative of the company.
- - You can not sell or give away the code to third party without
written permission of the authors.
- - You understand that the code is experimental in nature
therefore the authors are not responsible for any potential malfunctioning
of the code.
- - The authors have no right what-so-ever concerning the results
obtained by the use of the code.
- - You should cite the use of the code in your relevant
- - The use of the code in military related applications is not
allowed under any circumstances.
- To open the kit you will need the mcrypt tool.
Visit its web-site for the download instructions and install it.
- At the UNIX prompt - % - type the following commands (my comments
are in brackets):
- % mcrypt -d dis.tar.nc
(enter here the key when the tool asks for it)
- % tar -xovf dis.tar
(extract the kit)
- % cd distribution
(go to the dir. and follow the instructions in the
Tested platforms so far: SGI IRIX 6.5, Sun Solaris 9, Linux (SuSE).
The installation is complete. In case of any difficulties contact me via
e-mail: Miklos Cserzo firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com